Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Delightful Christmas Craft Tutorials









I just found these wonderful Christmas Craft tutorials on  this blog.

Here are just some of the individual tutorials.







Click Here Love this one!









Click Here - sweet











Click Here










Click Here








Click Here Polymer Clay tree







Click Here  All you need are ribbons













Click Here for Mini Mitts








Click here for sweet little reindeer














click here if you like a challenge




I hope you have some fun with these, and maybe follow some of the blogs if they appeal to you. If you click on the 'Blog' link at the top of the page, it will take you to more of the christmas craft tutorials.


UPDATE

 Alison, from Country Baskets.co.uk
contacted me today, and told me about their site's very excellent 'Ideas Library'. These projects are labelled according to degree of difficulty, occasion and rough cost of materials used. I like the site very much and am feeling inspired to try out several of the different craft projects and posting them here.

8 comments:

  1. What fun and lovely idea's, Lesley! Thank you for sharing with us and I will be sure to check them out. I love the sweet potholders and pillow - so cute!

    Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie. I hope your house move is going smoothly : )

      Delete
  2. Adorable. You always find the cutest things. Would love to see more of your creativity like the lace on the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas crafts, Lesley! Thank you for these links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have some fun with them Lili

      Delete
  4. Hi Lesley~ Thanks for your visit to me!
    It sounds as though your home will be a haven of peace for the holidays.
    Oh I do love a Welsh dresser! Yours looks so sweet, all decorated.
    As I think you know, I don't crochet, so I have been looking at those crocheted plants with awe, they are brilliant. Maybe next year I'll learn : )
    A good selection of projects to do...specially the polar and the reindeer. Hee hee, he's cheeky! I think I might use pipe cleaners to extend his chunky antlers just a little.
    'See' you soon
    x

    ReplyDelete